Symbols of Madhya Pradesh State
Madhya Pradesh had declared animals, birds, trees, etc. as the state on November 1, 1981, on the 25th anniversary of its establishment of the state. Later state sports, state fish, etc. were declared.
Madhya Pradesh State Flower MP State Flower
- Lily Lili
- Main climatic zones- temperate and sub-tropical climate zones
State Dance MP State Dance
- Rai (the main folk dance of Bundelkhand)
- Main Region- Bundelkhand
- Specialty - Beautiful combination of makeup and bravery. Happens on every auspicious occasion.
- Main Characters - Stupid and Clown
State Bird MP State Bird
- Dudhraj or Shah Bulbul (Turfisphone)
- Main Area- North-West Madhya Pradesh (Selana and Sardarpar Sanctuary)
- Mostly found in Malwa.
State Sports MP State Sports
- Malkhamb (Malkhamb Academy established in Ujjain)
- Announced 9 April 2013
State Natya MP State Folk Dance
- Main Area- Malwa
- Specialties- dramas based on mythological tales and culture
State Fish MP State Fish
- Mahaseer species (Taur putitaura)
- Availability - Narmada River
- Announced- 2011
State Animal MP State Animal
- reindeer (Russvers duvauseli)
- Species - breadry species
- Main Area Kanha Kisli National Park Mandla
State Tree MP State Tree
- Banyan (Ficus bengal galensis)
- Uses - drug making , treatment
State Symbol of Madhya Pradesh MP State Symbol
- MP In the state emblem adopted by the government after the establishment of the state, importance has been given to both the state emblem and local features of India.
- Out of the above sign there are twenty-four stupa figures. After this there is a circle which signifies the infinite possibilities of continuous growth and development. Madhya Pradesh Government and Satyamev Jayate are engraved within this circle. Along with this, the main crops of the state are wheat and paddy earrings. The central circle depicts the ' Lion ' figure of the Ashoka Pillar and the state tree ' Banyan ' .
State Crop Soybean (Glycine Max)
- State River Narmada
- State Fruit Mango (Mangifer indica)
- On 26 September 2011 , Mahaseer fish was given protection in the state.
- It has been declared extinct by the IUCN in the year 2012 .
MP UNESCO heritage in
- Khajuraho - 1986
- Sanchi- 1989
- Bhimbetka - 2003
- Mandu- Proposed
- Establishment Day of Madhya Pradesh - 1st November
- Official language of Madhya Pradesh- Hindi
- Madhya Pradesh Anthem - My Madhya Pradesh
- Final reorganization of the state - 1 November 2000
- Geometric Shape- Rectangular
- Composer of State Anthem - Mahesh Srivastava Year 2010