The Citizen's Declaration can be made effective by adopting the following principles:
* One size does not fit all.
* Citizens' Charter should be prepared for each independent unit within the organization.
* Comprehensive consultation, involving civil society in the process.
* Strong commitment must be made.
* Internal processes and infrastructure should be reformed to meet the commitments made in the manifesto.
* Resolution mechanism in case of defaults.
* Periodic assessment of Citizens' Declarations.
* Benchmark using end-consumer feedback.
* Officers should be held responsible for the consequences.Thank You