Madhya Pradesh major historical events date year | MP General Knowledge
Posted on 21-04-2022
Madhya Pradesh major historical events date year
- The Holkar dynasty was established in Malwa in 1730, the founder of this dynasty was Malhar Rao Holkar who made Indore the capital in 1732 AD .
- In 1234 AD Iltutmish attacked Mandu, Gwalior, and Malwa and looted the Mahakaleshwar temple of Ujjain. _ _
- Raja Jivajirao of the Scindia dynasty merged the state with the Union of India in the year 1948 .
- The Bundela dynasty arose in the 14th century. _ _ Rudra Pratap Bundela of this dynasty made Orchha his capital in 1531 . _ _ _
- In 1569, the Baghel dynasty had accepted the subjugation of the Mughals.
- On 3 June 1857 , a rebellion broke out in Neemuch Cantonment .
- On 1 July 1857 , the Holkar King 's army under the leadership of Shahadat Khan attacked the Cantonment Residency .
- On 20 June 1857 , there was a revolution in Shivpuri .
- On 22 May 1858 , the armies of Rani Lakshmibai and Tatya Tope attacked the British army of Huroz at Kalpi .
- Rani Lakshmibai was martyred on 18 June 1858 . _
- In 1907 , the Kranti Dal was formed in Jabalpur .
- In the year 1931 , Stree Seva Dal was established in Ratlam . _
- Bhopal State Praja Mandal was established in the year 1928 .
- In the year 1942 , Quit India Movement started in Madhya Pradesh in Vidisha of Gwalior State .
- On 2 October 1942 , Satyagrahis broke the huge gate of Mandaleshwar Jail . _
- The stone tools found from a place called Bhutra near Narsinghpur are the oldest tools of Madhya Pradesh .
- Rani Durgavati was the ruler of Akbar 's contemporary Gond dynasty .
- The remains of Mauryan civilization are found in the form of Gurjar inscription of Ashoka of Datia district of Madhya Pradesh .
- The area of modern Amarkantak was known as Mekal in ancient times . _ The first king of the Mekal dynasty was Jaimal .
- There are a total of 85 temples in Khajuraho out of which only 22 temples are in good condition . The temple of Kandaria Mahadev is the largest in it.
- In 1531 , Rudra Pratap Bundela made Orchha the capital of Orchha by Pratap Bundela .
- Bundelkhand of Madhya Pradesh was ruled by the rulers of Chandel dynasty . In their time , this region was called Jejakbhukti . It was founded in 831 by a man named Nannuk .
- In 1842 , another flame erupted on the land of Madhya Pradesh against the British which is known as Bundela Rebellion .
- On 18 April 1859 , Krantiveer Tatya Tope was hanged in Shivpuri , Madhya Pradesh . _
- In 1891 , the seventh session of the Congress was held in Nagpur , Madhya Pradesh .
- In Madhya Pradesh , in 1923 , the flag satyagraha was held in Jabalpur for the sovereignty and identity of the national flag .
Download App for Free PDF Download